This component allows creating comparison charts and publishing them on your site. Users can add rows and columns to the charts (if you enable this feature as done in this chart). This information should always be approved by administrator.
There're three modules, which are always available in the archive with the component. This archive also contains the plugin, which can show your charts directly in the content.
Screenshots and features
Comparison Chart. Default template.
Comparison Chart. Custom template.
Comparison Chart. The example with descriptions before and after the chart.
Comparison Chart in tabs.
- Change of each column width and color of columns and rows
- Row elements inlude: a checkbox, text (both can include a description, which will be hidden by default and shown on a click) and delimiter, which allows to group several options compared to others
- Optional adding of description text before and after the chart
- Alternative of the templates for the chart
- Possibility of editing and creating a custom template right from the back-end
- Show all charts on the same page (in the tabs)
- View X numbers of latest charts
- Display the charts in a selected category
- Display all categories
- Insert a tag and view a chart in content item or static page, anyplace you want.