Displaying items by tag: Google Analytics
Here are some interesting Joomla blog posts I found during week 8:
• K2 v2.5.5 coming out next week - now supported by 52 language translation teams!
• An open letter to the new OSM president
• Show / Hide a field in RSForm! Pro
• Forms for Joomla 2.5, v0.6.1 Released
• JoomlaPraise is now part of the 'corePHP' family!
• Last chance to save 40 percent on jcal pro and sh404sef
• Google Analytics integration with JoomlaShine templates for Joomla newbies
If you use Google Analytics to track your website traffic you should read this. Google Analytics now provides a new Asynchronous Tracking Code snippet as an alternate way to track your website.
Think of the asynchronous tracking code snippet as a script that uses a "separate lane" to handle part of the processing of your webpage. As the number of cars (or in this case, scripts on your webpage) increases, the asynchronous tracker uses this lane to reduce webpage load time. Websites that use many scripts or rely on rich media content will especially benefit from this new method, but even lightweight sites will see improvements.